Thanks to the Americans with Disabilities Act, those with visual impairments and physical disabilities are guaranteed safe and accessible streets. To learn more about ADA compliance and working with those who are disabled, take a look at these informative resources:
- To learn more about employers and reasonable accommodations they must make for those with disabilities, check out this information from The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- For a guide to ADA-compliant tactile warning systems, check out this webpage from FacilityManagement.com.
- Get the latest information on the Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines for detectable warnings on Access-Board.gov.
- Check out this flyer for more information on the tax credits and deductions available to businesses that employ those with disabilities on WorkSupport.com.
- To learn more about working with someone who is blind or visually impaired, read this information presented by The Chicago Lighthouse organization.
ADA Solutions, Inc. is a proud leader in the tactile warning tile industry. We provide products that are consistently above the standards required by the ADA, delivering durable and dependable warning systems for you and your clients. To learn more about our products, visit us online or call (800) 372-0519.