For increased safety, it’s important for curbs and transit platforms to be outfitted with tactile warning systems, or surfaces with special truncated domes. ADA Solutions, Inc. provides and installs tactile warning systems designed for ADA compliance. For more information, contact us at (800) 372-0519, or click through the helpful links below:
- Do you want to learn more about eye disorders in the U.S.? Visit the American Academy of Ophthalmology online.
- There are many things you can do to be a safer pedestrian or bicyclist. Discover helpful tips at this page from the U.S. Federal Highway Administration.
- 2011 saw an increase in motor accidents involving pedestrians. Read this article from USA Today to find out why.
- The ADA has changed thousands of lives over the past 22 years. Read one woman’s story at AccessibleSociety.org.
- Do you want to learn more about the Americans with Disabilities Act? This page from ADA.gov has an excellent summary of the Act.