To learn more about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as well as living with a disability and the products and materials used to make living those lives easier, check out these links:
- Think beyond the Label is an organization that is dedicated to encouraging companies to hire more people with disabilities.
- Justia.com offers a great general overview of the ADA.
- Discover why stainless steel is stainless.
- The National Federation of the Blind answers some Frequently Asked Questions about blindness.
- Check out ADA’s “A Guide to Disability Rights Law” at this link.
- The Workplace Prof Blog talks about the “third-party benefits” of the ADA.
- Learn about the risks involved in walking with a mobile device in this article by the Office of Compliance.
- “The Odd Bird” is a blog written and maintained by Lillian Baulding, a woman with a nonverbal learning disability.
If you are in need of tactile warning systems to meet ADA requirements for your business, please visit us at ADA Solutions Inc. Choose ADA Solutions Inc. for all of your detectable warning systems needs and you can be sure that your tactile warning systems will be the best product choice for your needs. We provide a range of ADA compliant items including ADA warning strips and radius system designs. Our detectable warning systems use truncated domes and have been tested time and again for quality and functionality. Contact us to find out more information or to speak with one of our local representatives.